Friday, February 6, 2009

Woo Hoo Yeah

So the couple and I have come to an agreement and they are going to rent my house!!!! (since you can't see me I will tell you that I'm totally doing the happy dance right now)

And the best thing is that they are going to move in the week after I move out so I'm not going to have to worry about paying a mortgage and rent for an apartment. Today life is pretty good. Maybe by the end of their year lease the housing market will have improved!

In other news - tomorrow is YARD SALE DAY!!! I'm so excited about getting rid of stuff. It's amazing what has collected in my house in the last 5 years. I'm such a pack rat. And I've decided that whatever doesn't sell tomorrow is going straight to Goodwill. Nothing is going back in the house. Right now my house looks like there was a tornado but hopefully after tomorrow it will look a little better. I'm about 50% packed up - only 2 weeks to go before moving day - yikes ~ better get busy....

No comments:

Post a Comment