Sunday, February 8, 2009

Posts About Peyton

I've been a little busy lately. I got a new puppy this week - his name is Peyton and he's adorable! And he's a handful too. This is my first puppy so I'm trying to learn how to train him.

My sweet puppy Peyton is growing like a weed. He's 8 weeks old now and weighs 11 pounds. While I love him to death, we are having some issues. He's a biter (which is expected in puppies I know) so we're working on that. And when I say he bites I mean he will take your hand off!!! I thought my biggest concern would be house training but that is going very well.



However, this fierce puppy is deathly afraid of the vacuum cleaner! This is all you could see this past weekend when I was cleaning the house. He eventually fell asleep there


And while we enjoy going outside in the backyard, he always keeps his eyes on me to make sure that I'm still out there with him. We're working our way up to the front yard. There are scary cars and too many other things. He's afraid of most things outside but he rules inside the house!! (only when the vacuum cleaner is safely put away in the closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment