So in all the madness of moving and packing, I decided to take a quick peek at some of the events of 2008.
1. Taz - I can't believe that my beloved cat has been gone for over a year now. When she passed in February 2008 I thought I would never recover.
2. Salem - my quirky cat has also had an eventful year. She lost her companion Taz and gained an enemy in Peyton.
3. Peyton - never would I have thought that I would be a dog person (I've always loved cats). But 8 months after picking him up for the first time, I'm still as in love as ever.
4. The General - all I can say is "wow" - you coming into my life has been such an amazing blessing and I thank God for you every day
5. Everything else - with everything that has happened, I continue to be amazed at the glory and goodness of God. Without going into too much detail, I left a job early in 2008 to return to a company where things have evolved into an awesome opportunity. I am blessed with a wonderful family, great friends, and so many other things. I'm learning every day how important it is to give everything to God and to wait for Him.