Thursday, August 5, 2010

This Better Work


 
Breaking News
BP finishes pumping cement into blown-out well
BP says engineers have finished plugging the blown-out Gulf of Mexico well with cement in their effort to permanently seal it.

I really need this to work out well so I can have The General home.  It's been 65 days since he left home to work in the Gulf of Mexico.  Lucky for us I have been able to visit a few times.  That's made it bearable, but I really want him to come home.  There's talk of a deployment in his future and I would really like to be able to spend the next few months with him until then.  I am super proud of him for all his hard work during this time.  It's going to be a change for him coming home and going back to work essentially 7-4 every day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment