Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just Over a Month

This deployment is almost over! The General should be back in my arms in just over a month - I'm crazy with excitement. I know he's so ready to leave Iraq and be home. It's been a really tough time. But it won't be much longer now. In just a short couple of weeks he will be returning to the states to do all the post-deployment stuff somewhere up North. The month of March cannot go quickly enough for all of us!!!

And I start my new job tomorrow. It's been so strange this past week to not be working. I've been trying to find my way around town and get Peyton adjusted to living in an apartment (which is not exactly working out all that well). But now I'm pretty bored. At least I know I'll be super busy with work for the next month and this time will fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment