Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moving Right Along

I haven’t been blogging much lately.  In fact I haven’t been doing much of anything lately.  Since The General left, I have been in a funk.  In preparation for the deployment, I was aware that this might happen to me, especially since I have a history of depression.  However, I didn’t expect it to last this long.  It’s been about 2 months since he left and I still feel that this phase may not end anytime soon.  I’m trying to utilize my support system but I’m still having a hard time.  I know every military spouse is different but if anyone has words of advice they would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry it has been tough since he has left, its hard to pick back up and keep going with our routines! Keep your chin up and stay strong! Sending sweet thoughts your way!!

    ReplyDelete